Please Respect My Work...

All of the cards, layouts, handmade items and art work displayed on this website are copyright to me, Lynne Mizera. Of course I hope to inspire and encourage you and would be morethan happy for you to use any of my work to that end; however, please respect me and my work and do not directly copy any of my projects without crediting me or enter any of my work into any magazines or competitions without my express written permission. All my cards, layouts, projects and art work are not to be used by any commercial enterprise for any financial, marketing or commercial gain.

Wednesday, August 2, 2017

Introducing Graciellie Design Digital Stamps And A BLOG HOP!

Hello Everyone! Today I am very happy to share with all of you that I have accepted a position on the Graciellie Design Team.  Graciellie Design specializes in digital stamps and every stamp is the artwork of Honduras artist Gracie Chavez. I applied for this position not because I need to be on another design team, but because her artwork is so beautiful and her stamps are so different from the usual digital stamps I use.  Here is my first creation:

I created this beautiful card featuring a brand new release for August called Magnolia Dreams: a unique, coordinated collection that includes digital stamps, a printable paper pack in Fuscia and Teal, and for the first time in the shop, A SVG set of five cuts that coordinate with the patterns on the new paper pack.
Magnolia Dreams Digital Stamps

To create this card I printed off the Magnolia digital stamp on 100lbs white card stock and heat set the ink using my heat gun (an iron works also).  I do this to bake the ink into the paper (much like a laser printer does) and then the ink will not run when I use my Copic markers to  and color the images.
 

I love the versatility of the digital stamps  because I can make them whatever size I need.  To create these large flowers (almost 3-inches), I just opened the file (double clicked on it) sent it to my printer and in the print screen, in the "copies per page" box I selected 9 images on one page, which gave me the large flowers I wanted. All printers have this feature, mine printer has 1, 2, 4, 6, 9 or 16 copies per page and as the number gets bigger the flowers get smaller. 

And to add that "something special" to this card I snipped apart a few of the petals and shaped them using my ball stylus on some foam, something I have been doing now for more than 10 years.
Please note, it is best to shape the flower petals after you have added color and to shape them from the back of the image.
Once all my flowers are shaped I use foam pop dots to both mount the flowers onto the card base and to create different dimensions.  This card base was cut from one of the printable patterned paper files that comes with this collection.
 
I adhere each flower separately and use different levels of foam to create a three-dimensional effect.
 
 
And of course no card of mine is ever completely finished until I have added that layer of Ranger Glossy Accents and Ranger Stickles!





And Guess What?  Graciellie Design is currently doing a blog hop along with Paper Temptrest!
 
It started yesterday and they will be giving away the complete Magnolia Collection to one lucky person from yesterday's post and a $10 off coupon from today's hop!  GO HERE for all the details and a list of yesterday's blogs.  And hop on through the rest of the design team below for a chance at today's prize. (and don't forget to leave a comment.)  Winners will be announced on the Graciellie Blog, August 15th, 2017.

DAY 2 BLOG HOP

  Lynne (You Are Here)


So that it for today!  I hope you enjoyed my little tutorial and this first creation of mine for Graciellie Design, and as always, thank you for taking the time to pop in to see what I am up to, and please do leave me a comment if you like what you see!


Lynne Mizera, Mixed Media Artist
Creston, British Columbia, Canada
for the Graciellie Design Team
 

Graciellie Digital Stamps Used on this Project: 
Magnolia Dreams Paper Pack




Magnolia Dreams Digital Stamps

 




14 comments:

  1. Beautiful, elegant and sweet card , love all dimension petals. Hughs

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely card. Love the dimensional flowers. Hugs

    ReplyDelete
  3. Precious! I love the brillant colors and the dimensional look... and ohhh! the finishing touches you always give your work!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful coloring of the flowers. Love how you gave texture and depth to the petals

    ReplyDelete
  5. So beautiful! I was a guest designer for Gracie, and not I was so intimidated by everyone's beautiful work! I think you fit right in!

    ReplyDelete
  6. gorgeous card and love the tutorial:)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Awesome card, Lynne. Thanks for the tutorial. It's great

    ReplyDelete
  8. Lovely design and colors with the new set, Lynne.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Wowee, what a stunner! You're work is absolutely brilliant!

    ReplyDelete
  10. gorgeous flowers and thanks for sharing the tips and happy to follow you lynne

    ReplyDelete
  11. Stunning card, thanks for the tips with the flowers too.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Lynne, your card is fabulous. I love how you did the flowers. Thanks for sharing with us.

    ReplyDelete
  13. This is stunning. Love the layering flowers

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave me a comment, I read every one and reply when I can.